Next Generation Digital Technologies vision is to deliver exceptional service and provide our clients with innovative, cost-effective solutions that meet their requirements and exceed their expectations. All transactions and interactions are subject to our Standard Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on the 15th of November 2018.
Next Generation Digital Technologies means Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd (Registration no: 2014/231709/07), a private company registered in accordance with the law of the Republic of South Africa.
Office Hours means 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
After Hours means all other hours that do not fall within Office Hours.
Client means the other contracting party to this agreement (Customer) as set out in any quotation, sales order, invoice or other documentation.
Equipment means all equipment supplied, serviced and/or installed by Next Generation Digital Technologies at the Client’s Premises including (but not limited to) equipment reflected in any quotation, sales order, invoice or other documentation pertaining to computer hardware, software and any other electronic equipment.
Service(s) means the services carried out / provided by Next Generation Digital Technologies on behalf of the Client, which includes (but may not be limited to) assessments, audits, installation, configuration, repair, online services.
Client’s Premises means the address referred to in any quotation, sales order, invoice or as directed by the Client at which the Equipment is to be installed and/or Services are to be rendered.
Support Call Logging
Next Generation Digital Technologies provides a Technical Support Center which enables the Client to log support requests telephonically, online or via email. Please visit http://www.nextgenerationdigital.co.za/technical-support/ for information on logging support requests, priorities and the procedure to be followed.
Technical support is available during Office Hours. Although some services are available on a 24/7 basis, Next Generation Digital Technologies does not routinely provide technical support After Hours. However, we understand that IT problems are not confined to Office Hours and there may be circumstances where you require extended support. In such cases, a member of our technical team is on standby After Hours to assist clients with emergencies. Please note that overtime rates may apply depending on your SLA.
All telephone calls are recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
Due to the increased volatility in exchange rates, quotations are only valid for 24 hours unless otherwise stated.
No orders will be processed or dispatched, without exception, until payment for the order has reflected in Next Generation Digital Technologies bank account.
All goods purchased from Next Generation Digital Technologies are subject to the warranty provided by the manufacturer or local distributor.
- Next Generation Digital Technologies provides a minimum of (1) one-year carry-in warranty on all hardware purchases from date of invoice.
- Next Generation Digital Technologies provides a minimum or (3) three-months warranty on all hardware repairs from date of invoice.
- All warranty claims are subject to the manufacturers or local agents RMA process.
Please note that the warranty shall be void for any defects or malfunctions arising from:
- Damage or negligence by the Client or by any third party.
- Damage caused by lighting or any other electrical surge.
- Any alteration or attempted repair by the Client or by a third party.
We want all our Clients to be completely satisfied with their purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or the Equipment is defective, you may return the Equipment within (5) five business days to be exchanged or refunded.
Please note that the following conditions apply:
- Any software where the package has been opened or the seal is broken is not eligible for return.
- All products need to be returned in their original packaging with all manuals, cables, and accessories.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged on custom PC builds that are returned where the component(s) are not defective.
- If the product is not defective, Next Generation Digital Technologies reserves the right to charge a restocking fee, if our supplier indicates that they will charge us restocking or handling fee. This fee is generally between 10% and 20%.
Payment & Overdue amounts
All invoices must be settled in full by their due date. Next Generation Digital Technologies reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts calculated at the current prime lending rate + 2% Any accounts related queries should be sent to [email protected]
Obligations and Indemnity
Next Generation Digital Technologies undertakes to supply any Equipment and\or Services at the date and time agreed upon, subject to the Client complying with the payment terms above.
The Client agrees and acknowledges that:
- Next Generation Digital Technologies and/or its sub-contractors will not be liable, whether in contract or in delict, for any injury the Client or any other person occupying or in the vicinity of the Property, or for any loss, damage or theft in the vicinity of the Property, or to any damage to the Property.
- The Client hereby indemnifies and agrees to hold Next Generation Digital Technologies and/or its sub-contractors harmless against any claim of whatsoever nature which may be brought against it and/or its subcontractors by any party (at any time) arising out of the happening of any event, unless such claim is caused by the fraud, gross negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Next Generation Digital Technologies and/or its sub-contractors.
- The indemnity set out above is provided irrespective of whether the event was caused by any negligent act or omission, or arising from any delay, on the part of Next Generation Digital Technologies in the provision and/or the proper provision of any Equipment or Service, or as a result of any delay in, or the defective installation of any Equipment, or a failure to repair and/or timeously and/or properly repair any Equipment.
- The Client agrees that such indemnity shall furthermore extend to and be in favour of Next Generation Digital Technologies’ employees, sub-contractors, agents, assigns, directors and personnel.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this clause, and the indemnity provided herein, if for whatever reason Next Generation Digital Technologies becomes liable to the Client upon the happening of any event, the Client agrees that Next Generation Digital Technologies’ maximum liability shall never exceed the amount for which Next Generation Digital Technologies’ insurer has agreed to accept liability under Next Generation Digital Technologies’ policy of insurance.
- The Client also agrees that under no circumstances shall Next Generation Digital Technologies and/or its sub-contractors, as the case may be, ever be liable for any consequential or indirect loss or damage, or for loss of profits which the Client, may sustain, arising from of any event whatsoever.
- No indulgence, which Next Generation Digital Technologies may grant to a Client, shall constitute a waiver of any of its rights, and Next Generation Digital Technologies shall not thereby be precluded from exercising any rights against the client which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
- The law applicable to these Terms and Conditions shall be that of the Republic of South Africa.