Next Generation Digital Technologies vision is to deliver exceptional service and provide our clients with innovative, cost-effective solutions that meet their requirements and exceed their expectations. All transactions and interactions are subject to these Standard Terms and Conditions.
Next Generation Digital Technologies office hours are 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Refers to all hours that do not fall within Office Hours.
Support Call Logging
Next Generation Digital Technologies provides a Technical Support Center which enables users to log support requests telephonically, online or via email. Please visit http://www.nextgenerationdigital.co.za/technical-support/ for information on logging support requests, priorities and the procedure to be followed.
Technical support is available during Office Hours. Although some services are available on a 24/7 basis, Next Generation Digital Technologies does not routinely provide technical support After Hours. However, we understand that IT problems are not confined to Office Hours and there may be circumstances where you require extended support. A member of our technical team is on standby After Hours to assist clients with emergencies. Please note that overtime rates may apply depending on your SLA.
All telephone calls are recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
Due to the increased volatility in exchange rates, quotations are only valid for 24 hours unless otherwise stated.
No orders will be processed or dispatched, without exception, until payment for the order has reflected in Next Generation Digital Technologies bank account.
Payment & Overdue amounts
All invoices must be settled in full by their due date. Next Generation Digital Technologies reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts calculated at the current prime lending rate + 2% Any accounts related queries should be sent to [email protected]
All goods purchased from Next Generation Digital Technologies are subject to the warranty provided by the manufacturer or local distributor.
- Next Generation Digital Technologies provides a (1) one-year carry-in warranty on all hardware purchases.
- All warranty claims are subject to the manufacturers or local agents RMA process.
We want all our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or the product is defective, you may return the product within (5) five business days to be exchanged or refunded. Please note that the following conditions apply:
- Any software where the package has been opened or the seal is broken is not eligible for return.
- All products need to be returned in their original packaging with all manuals, cables, and accessories.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged on custom PC builds that are returned where the component(s) are not defective.
- If the product is not defective, Next Generation Digital Technologies reserves the right to charge a restocking fee, if our supplier indicates that they will charge us restocking or handling fee. This fee is generally between 10% and 20%.